A barrier built to a new standard of safety.
The Silentium Aluminum MASH TL-4 System is a lightweight, structure-mounted noise barrier system designed for bridges and elevated structures. Our system has been successfully tested under MASH (Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware) TL-4 conditions, proving its ability to stabilize a vehicle and reduce the severity of auto crashes.
- Bridge Structures
- Elevated Roadways
Main Features and Benefits
- Built with perforations and a sound absorbing mineral wool interior, our panels are available in single or doubled-sided absorptive, and noise reflective options.
- Despite the severity of impact in the crash-test, the wall panels remained intact, and minimal damage was recorded.
- A barrier system proven to withstand MASH TL-4 impact loads.
Design Details at a Glance
PANEL UNIT WEIGHT
- 8 – 12 lbs / square foot (3.63 – 5.44 kg / square meter)
- W-6 (W150) structure-mounted post.
MAXIMUM POST WIDTH
- 10’ (3,048mm)
- 17’ (5.18m)