The optional absorptive or reflective aluminum noise wall system is the perfect solution for bridges and other elevated structures.
Silentium Aluminum Noise Barrier is a lightweight noise barrier that can be used in both structure-mounted or ground-mounted applications.
Optionally built with perforations and a sound absorbing mineral wool interior, or smooth panels for reflective noise requirements, our panels can accommodate double-sided or single-sided property needs.
Completely customizable to aesthetic preferences, our in-house engineering capabilities will help you achieve a wall design that checks all the boxes.
- Bridge & Elevated Roadways
- Industrial & Commercial Sites
- Residential Developments
- Roads & Highways
- Perimeter Walls & Enclosures
Main Features and Benefits
- Lightweight panel system requires minimal installation equipment and crew.
- Provides low dead load on the structure.
- Panels come in either a smooth or perforated finish and a variety of colours.
- Panels can be built with perforations and sound absorbing mineral wool to achieve a higher level of noise mitigation
Design Details at a Glance
- 125 mm (5 inches) panel thickness
- 0.5 meters (1.64 feet) panel height
- Adapts well to W6 posts and can accommodate larger posts as well.
- Galvanized steel posts connected with a steel cable option for improved safety.
- Available in 3 – 16 feet lengths
- Each panel is 1.64 ft / 0.5 meter high
- With tongue and groove edges, panels can be stacked to desired project height